Today’s Focus: deconstruct your category
- Identify your category and its cultural norm.
- List the qualifiers of our category (it must have or do A, B, C, D in order to be considered a __________)
- Language: Rename the category
- Identify neighboring categories.
- Language: Identify synonyms and antonyms of each word in your new categorical name
- Form propositions
Wall mount shelves
- storage, display, furnishing
- wall attachment, leveled platform, perpendicularity
- elevated floor
- cabinets, podiums, cellars, clothes hanger, towel rack
- showcase, platform, tray / Trashcan, Anything that is a enclosed storage space,
- Can grab, rest, wrap. Objection of display can be on anything. Such as wearing a hat or resting your glasses on your nose. We are moving shelves.